I still worked for the airlines then so this little guy flew everywhere with us. We averaged about a trip a month until he was a year and a half. He was just our little guy and sidekick, our favorite part of everything we did. Seriously, one of the best seasons of our lives.
|Also a season of persistently bad haircuts. Grim-faced emoji.|
I did a birthday questionnaire with him on his 4th birthday (and one with Asher on his 3rd birthday) and today I did another one because those answers are so precious to me. It amazes me how quickly I forget the daily and seasonal quirks and preferences of each child, so I love the reminders of these years.
1. Who is your favorite person in the whole world? Max
2. What is your favorite color? Red
3. What's your favorite TV show? Star Wars
4. What sport do you like best? Baseball
5. What song do you love? Party Time
6. What's your favorite cereal? Honey Cheerios
7. Who is your best friend? Tyler
8. What do you want to be when you grow up? A person that talks about Jesus at church
9. What's your favorite book? Animal book that Papa gave me with glasses that makes the animal pop out
10. What is your favorite thing to do? Go to Disneyland
11. Where do you wish you could go on vacation? China
12. What is your favorite memory? Silverwood and the hotel
13. What's your favorite kind of ice cream? Strawberry
14. Who is your biggest hero? Ninja Turtles
15. Who is Jesus to you? He loves me and made me
(I was so shocked he never mentioned Legos, they're his passion!)
Happy birthday, son; may the Lord shine his face upon you today and everyday.