August 28, 2014

Asher's 3rd Birthday Questionnaire

The end of August is always a busy birthday season for us. This year Matt turned 32 on the 26th and Asher turned 3 on the 27th. We had a big birthday party for Asher at our house and then a quiet dinner with a few friends for Matt's birthday.




Both nights were fun and memorable celebrating two of my favorite guys.



I did a questionnaire with Asher like I did with Micah on his fourth birthday. His answers are so funny, they totally encapsulate our sweet and funny boy.


1. Favorite color: pink

2. Favorite toy: my turtle one (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles)

3. Favorite TV show: Tigger

4. Favorite movie: the Lego movie with Batman on it



5. Favorite food: ice cream

6. Favorite animal: peanut butter and jelly

7. Favorite song: Speak Life (same as Micah's on his birthday)

8. Best friend: Micah

9. Favorite drink: water



10. Favorite thing to play outside: riding my bike

11. Favorite breakfast: peanut butter and jelly

12. Favorite lunch: peanut butter and jelly and ice cream

13. Favorite thing about Micah: It's his birthday



14. Favorite thing about Daddy: Daddy

15. Favorite thing about Mommy: I don't know, Mom.

16. Favorite dessert: ice cream

17. What do you want to be when you grow up: a plane

Oh our funny boy, we love you more than we can say. His name means "blessed" or "happy" and it's true in every sense of the words. I laughed when they placed him on my chest and I laugh every day now at some silly thing he does or says. I couldn't imagine life without the fullness and joy he brings to it.

Thank you to everyone who came and celebrated our boy with us!









No comments:

Post a Comment