Both nights were fun and memorable celebrating two of my favorite guys.
I did a questionnaire with Asher like I did with Micah on his fourth birthday. His answers are so funny, they totally encapsulate our sweet and funny boy.
1. Favorite color: pink
2. Favorite toy: my turtle one (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles)
3. Favorite TV show: Tigger
4. Favorite movie: the Lego movie with Batman on it
5. Favorite food: ice cream
6. Favorite animal: peanut butter and jelly
7. Favorite song: Speak Life (same as Micah's on his birthday)
8. Best friend: Micah
9. Favorite drink: water
10. Favorite thing to play outside: riding my bike
11. Favorite breakfast: peanut butter and jelly
12. Favorite lunch: peanut butter and jelly and ice cream
13. Favorite thing about Micah: It's his birthday
14. Favorite thing about Daddy: Daddy
15. Favorite thing about Mommy: I don't know, Mom.
16. Favorite dessert: ice cream
17. What do you want to be when you grow up: a plane
Oh our funny boy, we love you more than we can say. His name means "blessed" or "happy" and it's true in every sense of the words. I laughed when they placed him on my chest and I laugh every day now at some silly thing he does or says. I couldn't imagine life without the fullness and joy he brings to it.
Thank you to everyone who came and celebrated our boy with us!