June 30, 2013

Very Important Post (VIP, if you will)

Google is making a huge change tomorrow so it's important that I get this posted today.

Google Reader is officially going away at midnight tonight. That means if you're subscribed to my blog through Google Reader, you will no longer be able to keep up with it. I like having you around and I hope you like sticking around. So I do and if you do then.....I think we should.

Switch to Bloglovin that is.

I switched about two-ish months ago and it took me a short time to get used to it but now I love it. And since you can import the blogs you follow from Google Reader straight to Bloglovin, it makes transitioning very easy.

Just click here to learn how to switch from Google Reader to Bloglovin.

Ok, moving on.

If you don't know me in real life you might not know that I love sunshine. Love, love, love. I also love water and letting my boys get out and get dirty. We've had days upon days of beautiful weather here lately so I've taken the boys outside every chance we have. Yesterday Matt and I decided to take the boys to one of the streams that runs through town and let them throw rocks and get dirty and wade in the water to their heart's content.

(Warning: lots of pictures ahead.) (Also: these are all straight out of camera, no editing.)












 Don't worry, I told him not to drink the water (after taking a few pictures). 
Silly giardia. (I originally typed gonorrhea. That too.) 


Wrong way, Asher!



 Big rock splash!









This is not what you think it is. Although what it actually is, I'm not really sure.



Post-water and sun fun. A little Curious George to give us all a rest.


Hope you had a great weekend too, filled with lots of sun and fun.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness. You are all gorgeous. And what an amazing looking day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Beth, you're too sweet. :) And yes, we've had some amazing days, as you know!

      Delete
  2. What a beautiful family you have, Sara! I'm glad you could enjoy your family, the water and the sun.....looks like a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete