May 24, 2013

Baby Grace Memorial Video

I've mentioned before that Matt and the boys and I did not attend Baby Grace's fundraiser on behalf of our family because we were still in the deep waters of grief. (Were?) But several people mentioned to us after about the slideshow they showed and how moving it was. I knew that Sarah was going to have a slideshow but I had no idea what that meant. 

When I got the video several days later and sat down to watch it, I cried and cried and cried. I had no idea the work she had done for it! She had taken pictures and quotes from my blog (and pictures that she took of our family and of Grace - she's an incredible photographer on top of being All Other Things Amazing) and pieced them together to tell Grace's story. 

It's so beautiful

So I just recently got the DVD from a friend and used my limited internet skills to upload it to youtube. I'm sorry the picture quality isn't what it is on the DVD but......limited internet skills. My technical brain capacity is only thismuch. And then I need a nap. And an ice cream cone.

But I hope it blesses you as much as it does me every single time I watch it. Which is usually accompanied with lots and lots of tears. 

Thank you, Sarah

By the way, this is Sarah. This is the end of Grace's service and I was hanging on by a very tiny rapidly fraying thread. The people there with us that day were lifelines for us. This picture breaks my heart.


So here it is, Baby Grace's Memorial Video.


Song: I Will Carry You by Selah

11 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful... Beautiful... Thank you to Sarah for doing this. And Sara, I love you so, so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful, meaningful video. I love that you will have this to remember Grace and recall the journey. I think you are much more like Jesus because of the road you have walked. You are amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful and touching video to remember sweet Grace. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOH my goodness I cried the whole time what a beautiful video and a way to keep Grace story alive. Thank you Sara for sharing and what an amazing women you are. I pray for you all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing in this with us. And for suffering with us. Heaven will be a beautiful reunion. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. No words....thank you for sharing this journey with us. Beautiful family pictures to be treasured...

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful video, thanks for sharing. You and your family continue to be in my thoughts and prayers. (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete
  8. An amazing job on the video. So much emotion. Thinking about and praying for you daily Sara.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Sara, what a beautiful video. You are still in our prayers <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful video. I don't know you but I feel your pain. What a wonderful friends to put such an amazing journey on video for you to be able to remember your sweet baby. She is an angel.

    ReplyDelete