March 11, 2013

Pregnancy Questionnaire - Week 23

Oh my gosh, taking a pregnant self-portrait is ridiculous. My arm simply does not bend to the types of angles needed for a full self-portrait shot. I don't have time to wait for Matt to take it because I have to do it during naptime. So, this is the best I could do. 

23 weeks and 4 days



How far along: 23 weeks, 4 days

Total Weight Gain/Loss: I'm considering posting this, if only to make someone else feel better. At my last appointment, I'd gained 28 pounds. (I hope you feel better about yourself.)

Maternity clothes: It's all I wear. Except for my stretchy pajama pants (which are not limited to bedtime unfortunately).

Stretch marks: I have a few from my other two pregnancies but no new ones so far.

Sleep: I get up several times a night to use the bathroom. I was having some insomnia but the last couple of nights I've actually slept pretty good.

Best moment last week: Today actually - it felt like she rolled or somersaulted in my belly; I loved it!

Movement: Lots everyday. I never get tired of it. And with this one, I'm not taking it for granted, I thank the Lord constantly for it.

Food cravings: This has mostly leveled out, although if it's anything lately it's probably protein.

Gender: Baby GIRL!!! Grace Haven.

Labor signs: None.

Belly button - in or out? Still out.

What I miss: Not having my sciatica attack me at any given moment of the day.

What I am looking forward to: Not sure. Definitely meeting her but I also love having her in my belly.

Milestones: No nausea at all and feeling her constant movements.

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment