January 04, 2013

Pregnancy Questionnaire - Week 14

I've seen different pregnancy questionnaires on blogs the last few years and have always really enjoyed them. I decided that with this pregnancy I would keep better track of my progress than I did with my last two. Since I also use this blog as a sort of memoir, it's fun for me to look back and read where I was at different stages.

Pregnancy Questionnaire

How far along: 14 weeks, 1 day

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Let's just say I've gained. I keep track of this elsewhere for my own personal record.

Maternity clothes: Just this week I've broken out the maternity pants. I have a couple regular pants that still fit but maternity are just so much more comfortable at this point.

Stretch marks: I have a few from my other two pregnancies, we'll see if this one adds to my collection.

Sleep: I get up 3-4 times a night to use the bathroom but other than that I sleep pretty good. Up until just recently nights were actually the worst for me when it came to my nausea so I'm thankful to be past that stage.

Best moment last week: We had our first appointment and I always love getting to see our little Nugget on the big screen.

Movement: Not yet.

Food cravings: Banana pancakes and sweet tea. I have one or both of these almost every single day. (Please see: total weight GAIN/loss.)

Gender: Don't know yet, though I have my suspicions.

Labor signs: Zilch, thank goodness.

Belly button - in or out? Out almost immediately. Bleh.

What I miss: Having energy.

What I am looking forward to: Finding out what we're having!

Milestones: Getting past the worst of my nausea.

The quality of this picture isn't very good but it's the best I could get today. 

Happy weekend!

1 comment: