October 18, 2012

Stewie and Bertha

I've got exactly 7 minutes and 22 seconds to get this post written and published. My mom has my boys for the afternoon to give me time to clean our house top to bottom before my favorite mother-in-law visits tomorrow. (And yes, to preempt your question, she's my only mother-in-law but she's still my favorite.)

But I got to do a practice shoot with some old friends yesterday and I just have to show some of my favorites. Stewie* and Bertha* used to live in my city but moved away over a year ago. Yesterday they were in town and we got to reunite for a couple hours along with their boys who are so close to my boys' ages, I've always been sad they don't get to grow up together.

*not their real names

(I hope that was obvious.)

Some faves.






































It was so good to see these guys again.. And seriously, could you ask for a more beautiful family?

Consider joining this site?

Happy Thursday, my friends.


2 comments:

  1. I loove these!! (except maybe the picture I ruined by my crazy smile!) You did such a good job! I am very impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, I'm so happy! And you didn't ruin any pictures, that's not possible! :)

    ReplyDelete