March 24, 2010

10 Unknown Facts

I got this idea from Living Proof's blog, and seeing as I need to catch up somewhere, I thought I'd post it until I collect my thoughts to get posting regularly again...

10 Things You Probably Don't Know Unless You Know Me Really Well

1. I crave dirt. I have come thisclose to sticking a handful into my mouth.

2. I am an obsessive reader. I can't be sitting still and not be reading. This is probably why long waits in airports don't bother me -I have all the time in the world to read.

3. Thinking of living the American Dream makes me sick.

4. I am a symetrical person - everything has to be even. If I get one hand wet under the sink, I have to get the other one wet too.

5. The biggest turn off to me in people is pridefulness.
(Not saying that I'm never proud. Yeah right, let's talk about besetting sins...)

6. Micah makes life a million times better. When I think of the future, it's better because he's in it.

7. One of the happiest thoughts I can have is - Steaming hot coffee. And a pastry.

8. I love airports. Just the thought of them makes me feel warm and fuzzy.

9. I'm a lifelong nail biter, and I can't see that ever stopping.

10. My idea of an ideal life - foreign country, international ministry, bilingual children, small house, working alongside my husband all day.

1 comment:

  1. I love everything about this. Especially #1, but most especially #10.

    ReplyDelete