January 08, 2010

Pregnancy Update

I am 36 weeks and 2 days pregnant. Baby Micah is a moving, rolling, kicking fiend. Today particularly, I have siezed up in pain several times as he gets some good bladder shots in. I've been taking liquid iron (shout-out to Elizabeth) and I feel a million times better. I wish I'd started taking it sooner, I don't think I would have complained so much.

My Missoula baby shower is tomorrow, and I'm very excited. I'm also very nervous because I don't like being the center of attention, especially when I feel like I can't adequately express my appreciation and gratefulness to everyone.

My parents have been here for the week and it's been great. We've gotten to hang out a lot and it's really made the week fly by. I'm also so glad that they will get to be at the shower tomorrow. Matt will be there too. I asked him to be there for moral support. :)

Let's see, what other major updates about this pregnancy...

Not too much to report. There's a full moon January 30th (I think), and I've heard that more babies are born then, so I have this inkling that that may be the date, or around there. Very scientific, I know. We've all taken bets (except we didn't actually collect) on when he will be born and how much he will weigh. Kyla has my least support as she predicted I will be two weeks overdue. Kyla, I would like to rebuke you in the name of Jesus.

I have a prenatal massage today and I cannot wait. I think I'm more excited for the belly cutout that enables your body to forget it's carrying all that weight for an hour. I got to have one last week too (thanks Jami!). I've been very blessed.

Well, I'll wrap it up. I think I'm just rambling now. I know I've said this before, but I promise I'll post updated prego pics soon...

1 comment:

  1. Ohhhhh a pregnancy massage---why didnt I think of that for you???? What a great gift! So glad you are feeling well on the liquid iron---so strange that I found out about that at the same time from a co worker! So here is my prediction and I am rarely wrong---Feb 2nd 248pm 7#10oz. Lets just see! So happy you are feeling so much better---enjoy tomorrow!

    Mom 2

    ReplyDelete