July 23, 2009

Thankful Thursday

I'm thankful...

...for this tiny, sweet, kicking baby in me that we already love so much.

...for Chris and his friendship to Matt and I, and that we get to celebrate his birthday tomorrow.

...that we are so loved by our family - we couldn't be more blessed or thankful.

...that I have a 4-day weekend.

...that Matt and I get to steal away on Saturday for some deeply needed one on one time.

...that the Lord went out of His way to demonstrate His kindness and unfailing love towards me this week.

...that He's given us his Holy Spirit to live in us.

...for my 1980s cell phone. (I am actually NOT thankful that it's 1980s-ish, but rather that I have one.)

Hope each of you have a fantastic week and take some time to think about what you're thankful for!

No comments:

Post a Comment