May 08, 2009

Un-stinkin'-believeable

Like I've mentioned many times before, I work for the airlines, and I do not exaggerate when I tell you that I see all manner of people. Some people just absolutely blow my mind.

This is what's running through my inside voice: "Are you serious? Are you actually serious? Tell me you're joking. You're joking, right? You're not really saying the words that I think I hear coming out of your mouth? Nah, you're totally joking."

But alas, they are not.

But when I saw this on the news... you know what, just see for yourself.

This takes the cake.

Enjoy.

3 comments:

  1. The day that this happens to you I will die laughing. Where is security? The part when she falls on the ground and throws a tantrum like a 2 year old kills me. I can't believe someone got that on video. I hope that it happens when I am there and can stare at them like they have lost their mind. I think that I would miss my flight because I was distracted by what was happening! WOW..

    Gloria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right?? I'm wondering why she wasn't football tackled and denied boarding ever again! I can't BELIEVE they put her on a flight a couple hours later!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am amazed at her husband. He just stood there and tried to help her up. I already told Gloria that if that was her, I would be standing back like an innocent by-stander acting like I had never met this crazy woman before in my life! "Somebody call security" I would yell.

    Chris

    ReplyDelete