April 23, 2009

Thankful Thursday

It's that time again, and it will be next Thursday, and the next, and the next...
Being thankful should be a daily thing, but I do enjoy this pointed time on Thursdays.

I am thankful...

...for Psalm 27.

...that the Lord is great and powerful, and there is no one like Him.

...(this will shock you) for this rainy day.
(Don't ask, I just am, okay? Gah.)

...for a love of reading, and for those books that you...just...can't...put...down.

...that Matt's finished with clinicals until September (for his sake).

...for compassionate people who remember from where they have fallen.

...for the free time and flexible schedule that I have right now (I know this will soon change as I go back to full-time).

...that in exactly three weeks from today we will be in Costa Rica. (I can't WAIT!)

Have a fantastically wonderful day!

1 comment:

  1. I woke up today and was actually a little happy that it was raining. I feel like I just want some time to sit inside with a book. What a perfect day for it. CR in 3 weeks. Yippy! Today I am thankful that we have such a awesome God. That when I feel like I am on top of the world He is there with me. When I am at my lowest low He is holding me. He cares about the details. Those things that put me over the edge. RG is in my prayers this morning. God knows every detail. Have a wonderful day and we have so much to be thankful for on this Thursday!

    ReplyDelete