April 09, 2009

Thankful Thursday

Before I write what I'm thankful for this week, I just have to share a little something that thrilled me today. Matt and I rarely drive anywhere, because we get to fly everywhere. So the only driving we do is in town, and we never have to use the highway. Well today at work I got selected for a random drug screening so I had to drive from one end of town to the other and on the way back I thought it would be quicker to use the highway.
Folks, I can't remember the last time I went 75 MPH. I felt rebellious. Even though it's what the speed limit was, I kept slowing down because it felt so wrong, but it was oh so right. And it thrilled me.
It's the little things in life.

Today I'm thankful...

...for coffee with Lady. I so appreciate and need her godly wisdom.

...for the great feedback from the women about how much they've been loving the Esther study.

...for my husband's guitar abilities, and that I get to listen to him play while I write this.

...for our new coffee pot - it's just beautiful. (I'm still not over it.)

...that I get to watch Bolt with Katie and Noah tonight.

...that we get to go to Costa Rica in a month!!!

...that both of our families will all be under one gigantic roof in July in Whitefish!!!

...for the warmth, and that today I actually had to use the air conditioner. So glorious.

No comments:

Post a Comment