March 26, 2009

Thankful Thursday

Today I am thankful for...
... the women who have signed up to do the Esther study. I think it's going to be an amazing time of drawing closer to the Lord through His Word, and an absolute blast getting to know one another!
... that Matt and I have never had to go without food. Today we were able to go grocery shopping and did not have to worry that we would not have enough. The Lord has always provided for us.
... for the sense of smell that transports my imagination to exotic places.
... my parents - they have always unconditionally loved me. I know that I will be 57 and I will still be their little girl that they love and adore.
... babies - their smell, their soft skin, their cuddly-wuddliness, their innocent eyes, their gummy smiles.
... a blazing fire (even though it is March 26th and we're still lighting them).
... baked beans. Yum.
... mashed potatoes. More yum.
... the Lord's unfailing love.

No comments:

Post a Comment